Today, School Library Monthly launched its first email newsletter. It gives a heads-up on …
- stories to read in the current print issue, like UM’s own Addie Matteson’s article on Twitter in the classroom;
- links to full-text stories available on the open Web, including the terrific September – October features by Allison Zmuda and Jean Donham
- a link to the handy five-minute advocacy card that appeared on page 2 of the back-to-school issue;
- a link to an easily downloadable version of the new ER: Essential Reads column so you can post it to your site, email it to colleagues and administrators, and see what leading thinkers are reading;
- updates on new publications of interest to school librarians.
The static screenshot (sorry – no clickable preview is available) gives you a sneak peak at the content, but to see everything, click here.
You can also follow SLM on Twitter.
If you like what you see, you can click to subscribe to the newsletter, too, using a link at the bottom of the screen, so you get it right in your inbox.
Hey … while we’re at it, did know know that LIS students can get a subscription to SLM for just about half-price?