Get Your Lesson Plans Published!
Have you ever wanted to get published? See your name in lights (or ink)?
Or have you submitted an idea to our “Nudging Toward Inquiry” page? Consider taking the next step and getting your lesson plans — we call them “learning plans” — published in School Library Monthly!
Here are some reasons to take the leap:
- It’s a great chance to reflect on the great teaching and co-teaching you’ve done.
- It’s a chance to share that great work with others. Help contribute to our community of practice!
- Having your name in print can be helpful if you’re trying to solidify your instructional role in a school.
- It also comes in handy in bad budget times – who wants to cut the published author?
- Did I mention you get paid upon publication?
We’re looking for learning plans from all areas of K-12 instruction, accepted anytime!
You can find submission information and the learning plan template here.
Good luck, and thanks in advance!